Setup PIXMA MG3620 Connection Printer to WiFi
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wifi Setup
- Wireless Help for Windows, Mac
PIXMA MG3620 series to a wireless network, directly from the printer screen, allowing users to print easily, wireless scan requires a working network with 802.11b/g/n wireless capability. You'll need a PC, Wi-Fi-enabled mobile device, wireless router, and wireless printer. It can be for all devices to be connected to the same wireless network connection.
Google Cloud Print
Google Cloud Print ensures that users can print from Gmail, Google Docs on mobile devices, from Google Chrome browser for Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome devices.
It directly offers you to be able to print photos, emails, web pages, and documents wirelessly from Your iPad / iPhone and iPod Touch without needing to install device drivers.
Easy-print your favorite from trusted social media, including directly from your smartphone, tablet with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app.
Canon PRINT Business
It's quick to print from and scan to your Google Drive / Dropbox or iCloud account directly from your smartphone, tablet with the Canon PRINT Business app.
Wi-Fi Setup PIXMA MG3620
Setup PIXMA MG3620 wirelessly
- Make sure that the MG3620 printer is turned on, power is on (lights on)
- If the printer is doing cleaning, then the alignment of the print head / other process, please wait until the process is complete
- Wi-Fi flashing lights, please press the Stop button
Start Wireless Setup
Internet connection may not be available during setup process
Wireless setup isn't available on Chrome OS / Windows RT
Here are some connection options that are based on your setup method:
1. Send router information directly to the printer from a mobile device
- Users of Windows computers, Macs, it is necessary to run installation programs to perform wireless settings
- Be sure to install Windows software, Mac software installer
2. Using Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY App for Android, iOS devices
- Make sure you know how to use apps with your Android device, using apps with your iOS device
3. Use the WPS Push Button method
- connect your PIXMA MG3620 to a wireless network (LAN) directly from the printer screen
4. Enter the WPS PIN code to connect the device
- Your PIXMA MG3620 wireless connection to a wireless LAN using the WPS PIN code method
- Wireless Setup on Windows Computers
- Wireless Setup on Mac Computers
- Wireless Setup on iOS Devices (iPad, iPhone)
- Wireless Setup on Android Tablets and Smartphones