Setup PIXMA MG2900 Series Printer ON Google Cloud PRINT
How to Setup PIXMA MG2900 Series
Printer ON Google Cloud PRINT
Google Cloud Print Print from which you come from smart applications, such as mobile device printing for printing, scan wirelessly directly from a Windows RT device. Cloud Printing function, can print files using online Cloud services from mobile devices. Plus, with Google Cloud Print users MG2900/MG2920 Series also print from anywhere you have Internet access.
MG2920, MG2900 comes with Printer ON Google Cloud PRINT, and how do I get it done?. For your MG2900/MG2920 Series users when performing Setup PIXMA MG2900 Series Printer ON Google Cloud PRINT, it turns out that there have been many comments from some visitors to the exploreprinter.com page to find the PIXMA Printer ON Google Cloud PRINT Setup solution.
According to the information we obtained, after some users successfully set up their Canon MX2920 printer after contacting Canon support, as a helpful user finally sharing his steps as a PIXMA Series Printer ON Google Cloud PRINT Setup solution, here are the steps:
Make sure that connecting your printer to the internet, you also need to by downloading some software settings to your computer, Windows / Mac
Just need to use WPS method:
Connect using WPS "PIN code"
Make sure you download this app to your Android phone. Links are available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.canon.bsd.ad.pixmaprint&hl=id
- Press/Hold the Printer's Stop button until the Alarm lamp flashes about 15 times
- Release the Stop button after the fifteenth wink, then the connection settings information, and wireless including the PIN code will be printed
- Press/Hold the Stop button on the printer until the Alarm lamp flashes 16 times
- Please release the Stop button after the sixteenth wink
- Please follow the instruction process screen on the Canon app on your smartphone to set the "WPS PIN Code" described on the Configuration page
- The network is printed to the access point
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi light on the printer is on.
If upon completion your printer is connected to your network, please return to the page printed by your previous printer after you hold down the stop button for 15 winks. Make sure that there is an IPv4 IP address on the page.
Please type this IP address into your address bar on your Chromebook, then press enter. (It should look like this: 192.168.1 .. . . )
Then the User will be asked for Username / Password
Please use ADMIN as username, canon as password
Now, you're done troubleshooting PIXMA MG2900 Series Printer ON Google Cloud PRINT Setup, and users can now enjoy having access to your printer. In the Google Cloud Print option, please select that option, follow the screen instructions. It can also be from you have to slightly change the instructions, so that if successful.